● Materials Inspection:
1. Pantone cards and light box to compare the L/D with color standard, and bulk color with L/D
2. Weight machine, micrometer, Vernier caliper to check the materials weight and thick.
3. Fabric inspection machine to check bulk rolling fabrics meter by meter
4. 3rd party to test the color fastness, physical performance, Chemical performance
● PPS meeting for bulk production:
Before cutting, we will have meeting for remind again the PPS’ comment and the details which need to be attention
● Semi- inspection:
From beginning of production date, our QC will check the pattern quality.
There will have more than 4 times per style our QC will check the semi-product quality till AQL.
Also our QC will count the output of bulk to see if shipment date can be on time.
● Final Inspection:
A dedicated team will inspect each product to make sure every product is qualified while there is finished product
● Inspection before Packaging:
This stage is mainly to inspect if all of product has been cleaned.
● Inspection before Shipping:
Check the packed product from cartons randomly to ensure again that the bulk are qualified, and been packed with correct requirement.
All of those stages quality control to keep your products in good quality and to be ship on time, so you will no need to worry about your order’s quality and shipment date.